Midlands Plumbing Occupational Health, Safety and Environment Policy
Our plumbers are committed to working safely on all projects to deliver successful outcomes for all our clients.
Midlands Plumbing has a commitment to occupational health, safety and the environment as a core part of our business ethos.
This is achieved through:
- Complying with statutory requirements, codes, standards and guidelines;
- Setting up objectives and targets with the aim of eliminating work related incidents in relation to our activities, products and services; and
- Defining roles and responsibilities for occupational health, safety and environment.
Strategies will include:
- Ensuring occupational health, safety and environment management principles are included in all organisational planning activities;
- Providing ongoing education and training to all of our employees;
- Consulting with employees and other parties to improve decision-making on occupational health, safety and environment matters;
- Ensuring incidents are investigated and lessons are learnt within the organisation;
- Distributing occupational health, safety and environment information, including this policy, to all employees and interested parties;
- Providing enough resources to ensure occupational health, safety and environment is a central part of the organisation; and
- Ensuring effective injury management and rehabilitation is provided to all employees.