About Launceston Plumbers
Midlands Plumbing Pty Ltd was founded in 1999 and has since been committed to building a reliable business within the plumbing, irrigation and building industries.
Our approach to commercial and industrial plumbing projects is to work in partnership with our customers to provide and achieve an outcome in line with everyone’s needs.
We are committed to our culture of working together and supporting the regional communities in which we operate. Our plumbers are qualified and committed to working safely at all times in line with our Health, Safety and Environment Policy.
We are also intent on building solid relationships with our customers, contractors, suppliers and regulatory authorities by delivering the highest standards of quality (see our Quality Statement on our services page).
Midlands Plumbing holds various licenses, training accreditations and is continually up to date with Work Cover, Public liability and the Superannuation guarantee levy. We are also a member of the Master Plumbers Association of Tasmania.
Commercial Plumber Services
Midlands Plumbing provides key areas of expertise in:
- Commercial plumbing, industrial plumbing and civil works;
- Irrigation and drainage, including water supply pipelines;
- Commercial and Domestic roof plumbing;
- Coordination of plant, equipment and skilled personnel to a variety of applications.
The Midlands Plumbing team
The team at Midlands Plumbing is lead by a team with extensive experience, including:
- David Bingley – Managing Director – 20 plus years of experience.
- Hayden Jones – Estimator/Project Manager – 16 plus years of experience.
- Nick Richardson – Civil Operations Supervisor – 18 plus years of experience.
This team is supported by qualified plumbers, plumbing apprentices and qualified civil operators.
Please see our FAQs for towns we service including Devonport, Oatlands, Hobart and more.